Tuesday, November 20, 2018

“AFTER GETTING MY DENTAL IMPLANTS, MY YOUNGER SISTER ACTUALLY BURST INTO TEARS AND SAID, ‘IT’S LIKE HAVING MY BROTHER BACK!’”


When Rick came to Dental clinic, he had a mish-mash of crowns and some missing teeth. The crowns had dark lines around the edges and some of them were loose. The appearance of his teeth had caused Rick to become highly self-conscious about his smile. Before arriving at Dental clinic, Rick was adamant that he did not want a denture. He was happy to learn during a discussion with our implant expert, Martin, that he could get dental implants; a tooth replacement that is fixed securely into the jawbone and could restore both the appearance of Rick’s smile and his confidence. It’s just like having real teeth again.
“I work with a company where everyone seems young and beautiful and everyone around me appears to have perfect teeth,” said Rick.
“I felt more and more embarrassed, I actually reached that point where I felt ashamed.”
Following his consultation, Rick had 5 implants and new crowns on the remaining teeth to give him a brand-new smile. We were able to use provisional bridges during his treatment to ensure his smile was intact while we worked on the teeth underneath. Rick was extremely happy with his results and couldn’t believe the impact his new teeth had on his confidence. Even his family members noticed the difference!
               

“My younger sister, was talking to one of my brothers and actually burst into tears,” said Rick.

“She said, ‘It’s like having my brother back,’ because I’d become so self-conscious, so ashamed, so embarrassed and just down in the mouth, literally, that it has just had a completely rejuvenating effect on me.

“ Dental clinic have just been amazing, I’m not just saying that, they really have been. From day one, everything has been explained to me, I am always put at ease.”

No comments:

Post a Comment